DSN Lab’s Tae-Ho Lee will be giving a talk at the annual meeting of the Social & Affective Neuroscience Society (SANS) conference on April 28-30 in New York, NY!
- TITLE OF THE TALK: Parent-child relationship quality shapes neural pattern similarity between mothers and their child
Congratulations to the members from our lab who will also be presenting posters at the SANS conference!
- Do, K.T., McCormick, E.M., & Telzer, E.H.: Developmental changes in prosocial behavior and reward circuitry to in- and out-groups from childhood through adolescence
- Lin, L.C., Qu, Y., & Telzer, E.H.: Cultural differences in neural correlates of intergroup empathy
- McCormick, E.M. & Telzer, E.H.: Adaptive adolescent flexibility: Decision-making in a risky context
- Perino, M.T., Guassi Moreira, J.F., & Telzer, E.H.: Not deficient, just different: Increased activation of salience networks for bullies when viewing social exclusion